A flagship phone killer.
The ‘killer’ OnePlus 3T is finally landing officially on Philippine shores very soon. This was confirmed to us by the sources of our source who aren’t named, which appears to be the appointed distributors for the Philippines.
Though we already know that OnePlus 3T is already available on Lazada (though it came from abroad), why does this still matter? Oc course, this is the official and localized units, which means it passed through NTC and it has a local warranty. It will also be available in some physical stores as well, which would be definitely great for the fans of OnePlus.
So this are the specs you’re getting at a flagship-friendly price of Php24,990.
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 2.35GHz quad-core processor
• Adreno 530 GPU
• 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB internal storage (non-expandable)
• 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED display Full HD, 1920×1080 pixels
• 16-megapixels primary rear camera, Sony IMX298 sensor, OIS, PDAF, LED flash
• 16-megapixels front-facing camera
• 4K video recording
• Dual-SIM, 4G (Cat. 6), WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC
• 3, 400mAh (Fast Charging Support)
• Oxygen OS (Android 7.0 Nougat)
Dubbed by many reviewers as the “flagship killer”, it actually kills premium flagship phones – the likes of Samsung, LG, Google Pixel and Huawei for a price that is actually, good to be true.
The source of our source, says that once it launches then you can avail of a 12-month zero interest credit card offer (Php2,082/month). Also, there will be a straight cash discount but they don’t know the final cash price yet as of this writing.